How much does a website cost?
There are many factors which will affect the cost of your new website, the main ones are:
- The number of pages you required.
- The layout, design and functionality of each page.
- Whether you need the ability to edit part or all of the website.
- Whether your website needs to be mobile and tablet friendly.
- Whether your website needs to take online payments.
Due to these variables we price each project individually on the number of hours it takes to complete.
How do you keep your prices affordable?
We are a small company with small overheads. We also spend nothing on advertising, this is because most of our work comes from recommendations from happy clients, which not only equates to a huge saving for us, but also shows that quality and customer satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have put together a handy Frequently Asked Questions section which covers some of the most frequently asked questions in connection with website design. If you have a question which is not answered, or you want to talk to us about anything web related then please feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help.
All fields required
* You will be required to enter the 4 digit code shown above to prove you are human. This is to stop clever automated computers which automatically complete contact forms for spamming purposes.